One Stop Shop Trade Show Capabilities
We can print on any polyester fabric, supply the hardware systems, and make a complete booth drop shipped to your customers. We also make promo products such as the shirts and pillows you see above! Large format printing for trade shows is one of our top specialties.
9 REASONS BUSINESSES SWITCH TO JUST VISION IT
1. PRICING – Simple Pricing Structure and VERY Competitive Pricing!
2. ONE STOP SHOP – Printing, Hardware, Promo Items, Complete Trade Show Booths or Just Signage
3. CONSISTENT QUALITY – G7 Certified Printer and 3 pt Quality Checks
4. PRIVATE LABEL DROP SHIPPING – tags, flyers, ship labels all with your logo shipped direct to your customers.
5. CUSTOM PROJECTS – We welcome challenging projects and we don’t charge an arm and a leg either!
6. ACCOUNTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE – You will feel like family!
7. CENTRAL USA LOCATION – Kansas City Metro
8. FAST DEPENDABLE TURN AROUND TIMES – 3-5 days standard
9. FREE PROJECT QUOTES
PRODUCT LINE UP
Banner Stands (Retractable, Telescopic & Spring Back)
Popup Display Systems
Tension Fabric Displays
Push-fit Tension Fabric Displays
Point of Purchase Systems
Modular Display Systems
Fabric Backwalls & Structures
Folding Display Panels
Counters & Kiosks
Hybrid Aluminum Displays
Fabric Structures: Funnels, Towers, Columns, Arches, Custom Structures
Promotional Products – Shirts, Rugs, Bags, and more!
Why Just Vision It?
Trade Show Printing FAQ
- Pretty much any kind of fabric material or vinyl signage.
- Huge structured full scale trade show booths.
- Fabric banners (from small to large)
- Table top Displays
- Human Cut-outs
- Trade show banners
- Retail Displays
- Tensioned Displays
- Backlit displays.
We are a direct dealer for the following;
- Test Rite
- Rex Frame
- AGAM (made in USA)
- SEG Framing Systems
We can get any hardware systems needed, so if you dont see a system on the list you like, just let us know! We have a great relationship within the trade show industry.
- Finished Artwork.(Formats detailed in our “For you, the Printer” Guidelines
- Deadline for Delivery.
- Any specific client instructions.
- A list of fixtures/fittings needed with your order.
Sure you can. The amount of color or the color itself will be printed just like what is in your artwork.
You want your digital files to be at actual product size and 100dpi or higher for the best turn out – we print quality as we are 1 of only a few G7 certified dye sublimation printers in the entire USA!
On standard products it is 3 to 5 business days from the time your artwork is approved. Allow 5 to 7 business days on custom projects.